OP
OP
Keithcorals

Keithcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Week 7 and I'm doing it a little different this week. I'm not great at taking pictures and the blue light makes it hard to get an accurate picture. So I'm now going to take the weekly pic with only white light(ATi coral plus). No blue bulbs or LEDs.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Week 7 and I'm doing it a little different this week. I'm not great at taking pictures and the blue light makes it hard to get an accurate picture. So I'm now going to take the weekly pic with only white light(ATi coral plus). No blue bulbs or LEDs.

Awesome!!

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is looking good!!! That is really looking like the colony pictures I have seen of the Jawdropper :). Is that the SC Orange Passion in the background of the picture?

two guys corals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see it's coloring up for you! Ours are looking fabulous also. :)

Can't wait to see some more hobbyists posting photos now that they are looking better.

OP
OP
Keithcorals

Keithcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys I couldn't be happier with the progress so far. It's amazing to me how much it's changed in so little time looking back at the first picture it barely resembles the Frag I started with.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 33 33.7%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back