20151101_115533.jpg

20160203_172214.jpg

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a difference? Lol . If so what and how can u tell ? I've been wondering this for awhile now but can't seem to find an answer
I have all 3 sitting side by side in my tank and i can tell you other than the "lineage" there is no visible difference to speak of. i can confirm that the mystery tye dye does produce larger babies than the jawbreaker and the gameover lineage (but not always, sometimes they are pencil eraser size, and sometimes nickle size). the game over and jawbreakers tend to produce babies with larger sections of solid reds than the tye dye but the tye dyes color in with reds and green pretty quickly. but at the end of the day if i put them all on 1 rock, once they started producing babies, i wouldnt be able to tell you which one came form which :)

CORAL JUNKY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have all 3 sitting side by side in my tank and i can tell you other than the "lineage" there is no visible difference to speak of. i can confirm that the mystery tye dye does produce larger babies than the jawbreaker and the gameover lineage (but not always, sometimes they are pencil eraser size, and sometimes nickle size). the game over and jawbreakers tend to produce babies with larger sections of solid reds than the tye dye but the tye dyes color in with reds and green pretty quickly. but at the end of the day if i put them all on 1 rock, once they started producing babies, i wouldnt be able to tell you which one came form which :)
And that's why I'm so curious. I'm looking to expand my shroom collection and I know they have different price tags . Just wanna make sure I know what I'm buying and don't get burned .

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say that I start my jbs and tye dyes out at around 100 and goes up from there depending on size, age, colorations. And my gameover babies start at $200 and go up from there. Only because the "game over" lineage is harder to find someone it's lesser common than the other 2. But at the end of the day unless your buying your SC Game Over directly from Mike it would be hard to prove the lineage. Helleven if u bought it from Mike directly you still couldn't prove lineage. Buy from a reputable seller who got it from Mike directly or from someone who has done their research. It's not easy finding sellers with producing mothers of the gameover version. Good luck :)

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And no I don't ship :) sorry. Lol. Just in case that was your next question :/ my mother game over almost died recently but I was able to save it (a buddy saved it for me anyways). So it will be a while till it's thriving and pumping out babies again anyways

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say that I start my jbs and tye dyes out at around 100 and goes up from there depending on size, age, colorations. And my gameover babies start at $200 and go up from there. Only because the "game over" lineage is harder to find someone it's lesser common than the other 2. But at the end of the day unless your buying your SC Game Over directly from Mike it would be hard to prove the lineage. Helleven if u bought it from Mike directly you still couldn't prove lineage. Buy from a reputable seller who got it from Mike directly or from someone who has done their research. It's not easy finding sellers with producing mothers of the gameover version. Good luck :)

well, hold me a baby of both next time you got em, ill make the drive!! especially for some of those super stunner shrooms you have!

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, hold me a baby of both next time you got em, ill make the drive!! especially for some of those super stunner shrooms you have!
U got it g. Looks like I have babies dropping from 3 mothers right now. And the green one has 2 buns n the oven :) will be a while till I harvest them cause want them to be fully developed skirts and colored up a bit. I found that if u leave them next to the mother for about 8 weeks or a bit longer, they will get WAY bigger and color up WAY faster than if u harvest them away from the mother right away. Like I was saying tho, my gameover won't be producing anytime soon I'm sure because of the ordeal it just went thru-lota stress
20160204_190015.jpg
20160204_190015.jpg

CORAL JUNKY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U got it g. Looks like I have babies dropping from 3 mothers right now. And the green one has 2 buns n the oven :) will be a while till I harvest them cause want them to be fully developed skirts and colored up a bit. I found that if u leave them next to the mother for about 8 weeks or a bit longer, they will get WAY bigger and color up WAY faster than if u harvest them away from the mother right away. Like I was saying tho, my gameover won't be producing anytime soon I'm sure because of the ordeal it just went thru-lota stress
20160204_190015.jpg
20160204_190015.jpg
I sure u won't ship !? Lol

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another producing mystery tye dye mother I have. This thing was born the size of a quarter, had 2 mouths, and green streaks when it got its orange in. It will be only 1 year old this coming April and is already gigantic and has produced half a dozen babies already. It's something special for sure
20160203_172617.jpg

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my mother and some babies I sold recently
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
And the shroom on the top....is mine as well-lol-new addition to my collection :) I didn't see that bottom one tho, that's a gem for sure. Will hit u up to get that piece shipped out to me next week brotha. Wanted to wait til the holiday mail traffic cleared up a bit :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back