Jawbreaker mushrooms

So I have had a JB garden for a couple years now I have over 100 in my tank and sell couple dozen every month and I can say there are 2 types of jb babies all orange sometimes called sunkist by some the other are white ones that color up with reds full in a couple months. The all orange ones take a lot longer to color up. That love high nutrient low flow medium par my sit around 100 par 30ppm nitrates
If I could post a pic I would new to this
 
I have at least two and maybe three. But they are difficult. Mine both detached and I had to put them in a plastic container in my refugium drip plate to stop flow and try to get them to attach to something. I have another in my DT that was buried under under some lava lamps. I am surprised it hasn't detached. I see a lot of pics in this thread . JB on rocks right on front display. My tank has two power filters and a Maxspect Gyre wave pump. I would like more information on flow and lighting for these. They came from a much larger system than mine. So I think he had more places for them.
 
Got knocked into the corner so I needed to move it. Figured a picture was in order

Apologies for the lights.
20220719_182244.jpg
 
Looking to buy some Jawbreakers! Any highend mushrooms for that matter!
 
I'm curious to see more jawbreakers!
 
A couple of my more interesting Jawbreakers that are growing in my frag tank. :)

_MG_5840.JPG

_MG_5841.JPG

_MG_5842.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new