Jawbreaker mushrooms

ReefTankAddicts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have had a JB garden for a couple years now I have over 100 in my tank and sell couple dozen every month and I can say there are 2 types of jb babies all orange sometimes called sunkist by some the other are white ones that color up with reds full in a couple months. The all orange ones take a lot longer to color up. That love high nutrient low flow medium par my sit around 100 par 30ppm nitrates
If I could post a pic I would new to this

Revos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spent a lot of money for 2 jawbreakers and as they mature they turn All red. The babys have red and yellow but as they mature they turning All red.

I live in europe so i guess there are not true jawbreakers. I wish i could find a true jawbreaker!

hrdneglcry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have at least two and maybe three. But they are difficult. Mine both detached and I had to put them in a plastic container in my refugium drip plate to stop flow and try to get them to attach to something. I have another in my DT that was buried under under some lava lamps. I am surprised it hasn't detached. I see a lot of pics in this thread . JB on rocks right on front display. My tank has two power filters and a Maxspect Gyre wave pump. I would like more information on flow and lighting for these. They came from a much larger system than mine. So I think he had more places for them.

mwil79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got knocked into the corner so I needed to move it. Figured a picture was in order

Apologies for the lights.
20220719_182244.jpg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy some Jawbreakers! Any highend mushrooms for that matter!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back