the line up

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they still worth a lot?
I managed to snag 3 little ones the size of nickels for $40 at my LFS here in Ottawa

Last edited:

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw a vendor selling a bunch of shrooms as "jawbreakers" and asking insane prices. Has that term gone generic now or to a certain set of colors? Some of these were mostly green and a couple looked just like shrooms I have seen over the years for 10 to 20 times less than they were asking.

Phenom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw a vendor selling a bunch of shrooms as "jawbreakers" and asking insane prices. Has that term gone generic now or to a certain set of colors? Some of these were mostly green and a couple looked just like shrooms I have seen over the years for 10 to 20 times less than they were asking.
Pic

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not their pic but similar. They also had a lavenderish one with greenish spots that was called a jawbreaker among others.

jaw.jpg

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right but they are calling it a jawbreaker kryptonite plus using jawbreaker on a bunch of other shrooms. It is a vendor on here so I wasn't going to call them out. I was just wondering if jawbreaker was being used now for certain types of shrooms.

Phenom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right but they are calling it a jawbreaker kryptonite plus using jawbreaker on a bunch of other shrooms. It is a vendor on here so I wasn't going to call them out. I was just wondering if jawbreaker was being used now for certain types of shrooms.
i use jawbreaker
They add the jawbreaker name to try sell it quicker

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally only call the original jawbreaker a jawbreaker. I made the assumption they were using the name in hopes of getting the money they were asking. I don't see them selling fast at those prices but who knows. I would be curious if they had to pay big bucks to the supplier for them and are trying to recoup their costs.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I was wrong. Looks like they sold several this afternoon. I guess I should start buying the ones I see locally and selling on here for a lot more.

Back