OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what is left of my utter chaos colony.
zoas-left.jpg
Dang that fallen frag plug really makes it sad

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, it was a birdnest. i removed it and glued to rock.
Make a commercial , for 25 cents a day you can help save these utter chaos . All the frag plugs I get have aiptasia on it so I usually have to get rid of it

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Make a commercial , for 25 cents a day you can help save these utter chaos . All the frag plugs I get have aiptasia on it so I usually have to get rid of it
My cbb makes sure I don't have to worry about any type of aiptasia looking thing. I just lost 30 dollars of look a likes. Oh well. I may need to move my nem system quicker than I think.

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cbb makes sure I don't have to worry about any type of aiptasia looking thing. I just lost 30 dollars of look a likes. Oh well. I may need to move my nem system quicker than I think.
Hopefully they grow fast for you I want my sunny D and Illuminati zoas to spread fast I love the colors

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took a quick glance at my tank and my coralline is growing on the side cube. It wasn’t there before my water change but I’m not complaining lol my phosphates are .8 after the water change nitrates are 10 water is still cloudy from the epoxy put some carbon in the tank and waiting for my finer filter floss cause the one I have now is a little big to catch small particles. My candy cane fell off the rock I put it on. But now I gotta buy super glue because epoxy not working. I’ll take some pics when I arrive home

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does your overflow go into a filter sock ?
No the JBJ just came with a sponge and some media. No filter sock and I can’t find a filter sock for it because I want one lol.

I feel like I need to increase my lights to 80-85%. Since I changed my scape and it’s not so high. I have it at 75% I don’t hVe corals browning out so I’m guessing it’s okay. I’ll rent a par meter again once I lower my phosphates

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No the JBJ just came with a sponge and some media. No filter sock and I can’t find a filter sock for it because I want one lol.

I feel like I need to increase my lights to 80-85%. Since I changed my scape and it’s not so high. I have it at 75% I don’t hVe corals browning out so I’m guessing it’s okay. I’ll rent a par meter again once I lower my phosphates

Ok, I was just wondering if the sock may have been clogged and was slowing down the process.

Not sure about the lights, one way to find out I guess :). Just do it slowly if you up them, but you already know that. :).

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I was just wondering if the sock may have been clogged and was slowing down the process.

Not sure about the lights, one way to find out I guess :). Just do it slowly if you up them, but you already know that. :).
1% a week or every other week ? I was gonna use the built acclimation set it for 30 days at 70% and let climb by it’s self.

i also think my Display is a little low but everytime I fill it up it just goes back down

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1% a week or every other week ? I was gonna use the built acclimation set it for 30 days at 70% and let climb by it’s self.

i also think my Display is a little low but everytime I fill it up it just goes back down
I'd say 1 or 2 % per week would be fine. That's not a big jump.

Sorry, is your tank an AIO? I forget

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd say 1 or 2 % per week would be fine. That's not a big jump.

Sorry, is your tank an AIO? I forget
Yes it is . I got it on sale from BRS 150 and stand 150 it was a good deal.

i also this 85% would be the highest I go

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is . I got it on sale from BRS 150 and stand 150 it was a good deal.

i also this 85% would be the highest I go

Interesting, my display stays pretty stable volume wise but the back chambers go up and down a lot. Only time I see a rise in the display is if some Richard snail has camped out over the weir causing the ato to go crazy. lol

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting, my display stays pretty stable volume wise but the back chambers go up and down a lot. Only time I see a rise in the display is if some Richard snail has camped out over the weir causing the ato to go crazy. lol
I’m surprised I haven’t found any snails in my chambers lol. I’ll take a video when I get home of my back chambers

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 19.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 126 75.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back