JBJ 8 gallon nano light

dakotanut

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
200
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My light that came with it is going out. It will change settings several times when touched. I have to touch it many times to get it to stay on one setting. It won't stay mounted anymore to tank. And the back cover is falling off. Oh! Sometimes it just turns off.
So. What do yall recommend for it? I'd like something that I can program and leave it alone and that will help my corals and 2 fish. I have a hammer coral, and Duncan and some others. Just a damsel and royal dottyback in it. Plus snails, hermits, 1 sand sifting starfish, and emerald crab. Thanks.
 
If you want a programmable light, the nanobox mini would probably work well for you, it's a bit pricey though and can take a while to receive since they are built by hand. This Light is also supposed to be pretty good and would likely fit well with your tank :)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new