JBJ LEDs out now THIS?!?!

MaryEldo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pump won't quit making bubbles. Everything is in place in the and water is topped off?!
 
What pump is it. A mj 600 900 or 1200
Ocean pump dual wave maker. Is that helpful?
8a3d103214784d42aaa49a6edca18abc.jpg
 
It's a dual pump system. Probably the 600 I belive. Trying to rember how I fixed that.

The is I recall a bit of a break in.
But if you have a buddy, turn off the pumps.
pull the tube inside the pump chamber and hold the elbow at the top. Don't laugh. Smack the pump on the bottom of the tank a couple times and have the buddy plug it in for a second and tap it again. Do the same to the other one.
You might want to run one at a time off of the wave maker and see if it settles down.

Do you have a skimmer in there yet?
 
It's a dual pump system. Probably the 600 I belive. Trying to rember how I fixed that.

The is I recall a bit of a break in.
But if you have a buddy, turn off the pumps.
pull the tube inside the pump chamber and hold the elbow at the top. Don't laugh. Smack the pump on the bottom of the tank a couple times and have the buddy plug it in for a second and tap it again. Do the same to the other one.
You might want to run one at a time off of the wave maker and see if it settles down.

Do you have a skimmer in there yet?
No, not yet. Just cycling and has a Kenya Tree. I'm gonna try your suggestion tomorrow. Thank you so much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new