JCOLE's Big Box of Rocks

BC Frankenberry - I need a better picture of this one
P6200247.jpg
 
Slowly figuring out my new camera. Only thing is that the pictures look like paintings when it is not in focus.

BC ATL Raspberry Limeade
P6200312.jpg


BC Pumpkin Pie Milli
P6200316.jpg


OG Green Slimer
P6200294-2.jpg
 
Started another round of Vibrant today. Hope I don't regret it. I dosed Vibrant around Novemeber last year and I got Dinos around the same time. I dont think it was Vibrant though. I believe it was due to adding a new frag tank to my system.

I have lost the war to Bubble Algae again and Vibrant was the only thing that took care of it last time. Here goes nothing.
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new