Jebao DCP18000 not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter hrdneglcry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hrdneglcry

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
718
Reaction score
212
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the impeller and next to it is the piece of magnet that was inside the cavity and the base of the impeller shaft. I cannot see where it broke from.
IMG_2745.jpeg


This is the broken clip and there are two. Next pic show how it should look.
IMG_2747.jpeg


This is how the clip would look if not broken off.


IMG_2748.jpeg
I apologize because I had another thread going and this is new and a bit different of a topic. But less to sort through. I have a Jebao DCP 18000 that has the 20000 controller which I think is normal. I had a voltage error code and I bought a 36 v power supply which arrived today. Today the pump turned on but then went off with an ER04 code. Which is impeller stuck. I opened it up and there was a broken piece of magnet inside the impeller cavity. I cannot find where its from. Not sure from what. I took that out. Also two of the clips that hold the cage on which in turn holds the impeller in have broken off. They are on the same side. I tried to use a clamp to get the cage on flush. But its not working. Am I the owner of a broken pump?
 
Last edited:
Looking at that pump and how it’s made, compared to a Simplicity Pump, I would get a Simplicity.
IMG_3839.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new