Jebao Master and Slave

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nick Rose
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nick Rose

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2018
Messages
454
Reaction score
208
Location
San Mateo, Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just put 4 Jebao SOW-8s on my lowboy frag tank. Two on either end. I’m trying to have two on one end to be masters and the two on the other end to be slaves. It doesn’t seem to really work.

What would be the best setup of four Jebaos on the tank and what mode?
 
What you could try is pairing a master/slave set then disconnecting the power and pair the other 2. Make sure when you pair the first set, the other 2 are not connected to power. Have you tried 3 slaves to one master and are all 4 of them the same powerhead model?
 
I’m just put 4 Jebao SOW-8s on my lowboy frag tank. Two on either end. I’m trying to have two on one end to be masters and the two on the other end to be slaves. It doesn’t seem to really work.

What would be the best setup of four Jebaos on the tank and what mode?
Not sure you can have 2 masters, make both masters green and 2 slaves blue, see if it knows who’s who.

If I remember correctly, couldn’t make that work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new