Jebao Pumps In!!!

Still wondering how much for the WP25 shipped?
 
got the wp25 in today, great pump. immediate response from the few corals i have in tank right now. glad i ordered this, plus the one pump in tank looks better than using the hydor controller and 2 pumps to alternate flow with a 3rd one that was on all the time.
 
Received my 2 wp 40s yesterday all I can say is wow ! May have to order a couple more or a pair of wp 25 for my other tanks thanks great packaging ! I dont know how everyone hasnt ordered these the flow and waves in my 210 is amazing plus I love the warranty you guys offered thanks Reef Breeders im one happy reefer!
 
got the wp25 in today, great pump. immediate response from the few corals i have in tank right now. glad i ordered this, plus the one pump in tank looks better than using the hydor controller and 2 pumps to alternate flow with a 3rd one that was on all the time.

Received my 2 wp 40s yesterday all I can say is wow ! May have to order a couple more or a pair of wp 25 for my other tanks thanks great packaging ! I dont know how everyone hasnt ordered these the flow and waves in my 210 is amazing plus I love the warranty you guys offered thanks Reef Breeders im one happy reefer!

They are definitely great pumps, they put out a ton of flow. If you need even more flow, we have the WP-60s on the way!
 
they sold out last week, we ordered a ton more. They should be here next week, but I will ahve to confirm that.

When you ordered more WP40's, did you order the DC6000, 9000 & 12000 too?
 
I was on the fence and glad to see sponsored vender is selling them!
just order mine :)

thanks
 
I hope you get them in soon, I'd like to order at least one DC1200 and my Photon 48 at the same time.
Hung, they will have to be shipped separatly either way, the Photon48s cannot be combined with anything in one box
 
Just received the WP-25 ! Anyone running one on their 40 breeder? Would like to know what setting you're running it on. No directions unless you can read Chinese! :( Simple to set up, especially for us women :0)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new