• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

jebao wavemakers 0W 10, 40, 50

Item Price
30-65
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Flounder's Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
469
Reaction score
174
Location
Nazareth, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a some jebao wavemakers freshly cleaned work great just shut down the tank they were running. All come with controller and power supply

0W-20 30 each 2 available
0W-40. 50 each. 3 available
0W-50. 65 each. 1 available

Shipping 15

20240701_204408.jpg 20240701_204420.jpg 20240701_204425.jpg 20240701_204428.jpg 20240701_204432.jpg 20240701_204437.jpg 20240701_204440.jpg 20240701_204442.jpg 20240701_204444.jpg 20240701_204457.jpg 20240701_205142.jpg 20240701_205145.jpg 20240701_204503.jpg 20240701_205157.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new