• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jelly Bean Chalice Frags

Amc8804

AMC, RN
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a few Jelly Bean chalice frags cut, healed and rimming out! Ready to be shipped! Prices will be listed below with pictures attached.
Sold. Please close.

Last edited:

road_runner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I ask a question for my personal education?
What drive the diffrent price point given most frags are similar in size and came from the same colony? If they are from the same colony shouldn't we expect all these frags when grow to show all the colors the colony had?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Amc8804

Amc8804

AMC, RN
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sizes and mix of colors decides the price point for each frag. Hard to get even mix of colors for every frag.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Amc8804

Amc8804

AMC, RN
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is not WWC jellybean is just curious

Bought it as a decent sized chunk. Had grown it out since. Moved tanks and it struggled a bit. New lights as well. It did darken up a bit though imo. Cut frags and they are healing nicely and rimming back out! Very healthy chunks

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought it as a decent sized chunk. Had grown it out since. Moved tanks and it struggled a bit. New lights as well. It did darken up a bit though imo. Cut frags and they are healing nicely and rimming back out! Very healthy chunks

You bought from WWC ? I am interested ,, the colors just seem a bit off ,, that could be from many things though ,, or just me lol

OP
OP
Amc8804

Amc8804

AMC, RN
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t want to be the bad guy but that’s not WWC jelly bean. It’s a wild chalice. Nice colors though.

Was purchased as Jelly Bean from a tank breakdown. I can’t claim it’s wwc, that’s why I never said WWC. It is a very nice rainbow though for sure, jelly bean or not.

ReeferBill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know. But people assume when they hear jelly bean that’s is just automatically WWC. Named corals demand the higher price. Just being fair. It is a nice coral. GLWS

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 76 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.2%
Back