JFX Jolt Acro!

Lazys Coral House

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
923
Reaction score
590
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this from Jason Fox on 6/1. 1st pic is when it arrived still in bag and 2nd is how it looks today. It seems to be a decent grower and coloring up nice. 3rd pic is Jason's colony. Anyone else have this feel free to share pics

IMG_6550.JPG
RenderedContent-7C6A1341-4CF7-4336-BE68-136C45B4C690.JPG
IMG_5989.JPG
 
Beautiful. Great buy!!
Do you have a picture of the mother colony? TSA has one called rainbow fusion and it looks almost identical.
 
Beautiful. Great buy!!
Do you have a picture of the mother colony? TSA has one called rainbow fusion and it looks almost identical.
Nevermind, I see the mother colony. The picture didn't load for some reason.
I'm definitely looking for one to buy!!
So awesome
 
Saw a piece at JF’s booth at RAP. Wanted to buy it but someone already beat me to it. It’s a stunning piece for sure. I think I like it more than the homewrecker.
 
I think it cost just as much
Saw a piece at JF’s booth at RAP. Wanted to buy it but someone already beat me to it. It’s a stunning piece for sure. I think I like it more than the homewrecker.
 
What’s great about this piece that I like better than the homewrecker is the color of the polyps. If you pay close attention to the polyps, the colors are insane. There is also a gradation to the colors of the polyps as you go from bottom base toward the end of the tip.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new