OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Demmelition4, unfortunately I had some tank issues so this stopped growing all together. System is finally coming out of its lull so hope to see some nice growth now.

tp5056

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here ya go!

Hoping for some branches to start growing someday!

6143f11cb34e4ed276559c5926b4514c.jpg

OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates?

also, anyone growing this out under Radions? if so, what kind of settings/par are you giving it?
After 3.5 year with this acro I have found it likes lower light then my other tenius corals. The base skin turns a cream color under high light with pale blues and not much green. Under lower (200ish par) it gets green base with bright blue tips and nice red polyps
Also to add it is the slowest growing tenius coral I have.

Last edited:

DothanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 3.5 year with this acro I have found it likes lower light then my other tenius corals. The base skin turns a cream color under high light with pale blues and not much green. Under lower (200ish par) it gets green base with bright blue tips and nice red polyps
Also to add it is the slowest growing tenius coral I have.
Huge help, thanks! I'll be receiving a frag on Wednesday and this helps me know where to put it and what to watch for. Thanks again.

OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3305.jpeg

Hard to believe it’s been 6 years. Time flies. You would think by now I would have a huge colony of it but I don’t. Just 3 of these medium sized ones that I rotate fragging from. There has been a couple of setbacks over the years where I have lost colonies of it but have always been able to maintain some piece to get it back going again.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.0%
Back