JFX Jolt Acro!

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love how this coral looks! I messaged @jfox on his website a couple weeks ago to get a frag of this but he never replied. :(

jolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a frag too. It's no longer on his site. I bought what I believe was the first frag sold of it from Jason at Reef Currents before he had even named it, but unfortunately mine was lost.

docs911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed him early last year and he responded that he didn’t have any frags, but would let me know when one was available. I waited 6 months for a frag. He did post one around xmas, but I hesitated. I emailed him after Xmas and he cut one for me. Told me it was going to be 1/3 - 3/4 inch frag. Frag was about 1 inch

Not as blue as in the pics and polyps ar not that vibrant red. Still a stunner though.

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed him early last year and he responded that he didn’t have any frags, but would let me know when one was available. I waited 6 months for a frag. He did post one around xmas, but I hesitated. I emailed him after Xmas and he cut one for me. Told me it was going to be 1/3 - 3/4 inch frag. Frag was about 1 inch

Not as blue as in the pics and polyps ar not that vibrant red. Still a stunner though.
Pic?

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love how this coral looks! I messaged @jfox on his website a couple weeks ago to get a frag of this but he never replied. :(
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets crickets when emailing him about purchasing corals. I've seen the Jolt in person at his booth at ReefApalooza, very cool acro.

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ive seen this coral at the op basement shop and it is a beauty. the color is very nice and his has red polyps. It has held its color well but has been a slow grower for him so far. Hoping for a frag of it when it ever starts to take off. Lazylivin has quite a few high end pieces and I do think once this one gets some size to it, it will beat them all, including the homewrecker.
jeff

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think there were 4 pieces at the live sale? I had two of them in my cart and missed out both times ...
I was planning to buy one until I seen the price of them this live sale. I was expecting them to be the price of last live sale, if not cheaper. The frags were small this live sale. Here is a pic from his last live sale. Look at the size and price of the frag compared to this year.

IMG_0074.PNG

Crimsonvice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent JF a message on FB, he has frags for $450 plus shipping.
This kills me. You are paying $450 for 1 frag, you think he could throw in free shipping... Im not hating on the price, its just the principle. lol

Sorry for the thread jack @lazylivin, cant wait to swing by the shop and snag a frag from you. LOL!

BigKid4788

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought a frag from lazy few months ago. Doing great, needs little more light to pull colors out than I'm currently giving. When lazy has more available, don't hesitate to buy! Top notch seller

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back