Joe Clark's (Sailfish) reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Marvin, no FTS, just the two partials. I rarely do full-tank shots. They all look essentially the same to me. I prefer to shoot portions of the reef.
Gary
 
I haven't been to Atlanta in some time, so nothing new from me. Joe pokes his head in here from time to time and is rather accomplished with the camera. Maybe he'll throw in a couple of new shots.
Gary
 
Amazing job Gary!!!!
Yes, a macro lens is only money, but a NICE macro lens is a mad girlfriend :D haha
 
The last word I got was that Joe has left the hobby and moved to Alabama. I was in Arlanta three weeks ago and photographed another nice SPS reef. Pictures coming soon.
Gary
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new