Joe knows reefs

powdermonkey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
288
Reaction score
3
Location
Colorado
After Joe sent me a 1"x1.25" CHUNCK of MOP I thought I better let everyone know Joe's the man. Joe was very responsive to my every request and even held my corals for an extended period of time. All of his corals looked great and still do 5 days later. I will be back for the rainbow Joe! Oh, and who gives a icefire echinata for free. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new