Joezreef 300 Gallon System!

thanks here are a few more pics...

002.JPG


005.JPG


008.JPG
 
Really nice. I also wondered how you would have an 80 year old fish! I would love to see 80 clowns in a tank.
 
Really nice. I also wondered how you would have an 80 year old fish! I would love to see 80 clowns in a tank.

ha ...I have 80 ~~~year old Occelaris in my refugium...I have sold several of them down to about 40!!
 
Hey Joe, this is Matt. I'm in the Kentucky Reef Society and bought live rock from you about a year ago. Tank looks amazing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new