John's SPS Shallow 90g Peninsula-Lagoon build

Stewart Islander

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey , greetings from New Zealand, just wanted to say that your input on programming Tunze via apex helped me a lot and works like a treat! Thank you for that! Would you be able to help me with adding another two Tunze into pack ?
Cheers Tomas

OP
OP
minus9

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey , greetings from New Zealand, just wanted to say that your input on programming Tunze via apex helped me a lot and works like a treat! Thank you for that! Would you be able to help me with adding another two Tunze into pack ?
Cheers Tomas
Thanks! Yeah, I think once you get the hang of programming one, you can simply create modified versions for the other. That’s basically what I did. If there’s anything specific, lmk and I can copy and paste the profiles and virtual outlets here. That way you can just copy and paste, and edit as you like.

OP
OP
minus9

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great build thread, enjoyed reading thru it, any updates?
Thanks for checking out my thread. I really haven't kept up with updating this thread much, busy doing other things. Some things have changed, but it's still going. Corals are healthy, but so is the aiptasia population. :p I would like to upgrade to an Innovative Marine 150ext, but I'll probably hold off for now, I'm still trying to recover from last year's strikes (Writer's & Actor's strike), so I'll keep this tank roll'n as long as I can.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 51 43.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 8 6.8%
Back