OP
unchaotic

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Good luck on your HVAC.
I did siding and built decks from June to January to be able to refinance and pay a professional for HVAC. That stuff just makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome15.png

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Looks like you have your hands full with several different kinds of ” builds”. Decide where you will put that monster tank now so you can beef up floor and add electrical while doing your basement...Good Luck.

OP
OP
unchaotic

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Looks like you have your hands full with several different kinds of ” builds”. Decide where you will put that monster tank now so you can beef up floor and add electrical while doing your basement...Good Luck.
Concrete basement so I've got that covered. And besides the electrical that is there already I've got a dedicated line I'm planning to steal from an old trash compactor and routing to the sump room.

Dmmuir

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Minot North Dakota where Petco is the only place within 2 hours to get anything saltwater. We have a 60 gallon FOWLR that was gifted to us but I'm doing a lot of research to setup the 200 gallon tank we got a hold of a few months ago. It'll be a reef tank this time and while much is still up in the air we plan to have a Powder Brown Tang, Blonde Naso Tang, Mystery Wrasse, Melanarus Wrasse, Singapore Angel, and a coral beauty angel among others.
I missed this one until now. I'm in Fargo but travel to Minot pretty often for work. There's really nothing up that way for LFS until you get to Bismarck, Grand Forks or Fargo....
Love to see your 200 build as it happens, I am currently planning a 180 build myself.

Back