OP
OP
joporeefpro

joporeefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also pulled the last of my “non triton” filtration last week. Got rid of the biopellet reactor. Now I am just running s fuge a slimmer and filter socks since my display doesn’t run through my fuge directly. Hoping my acros start to grow better with removing the clown gobies and the addition of new radions!

OP
OP
joporeefpro

joporeefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How will you get the gobies out? Seems like an impossible task with a tank that size.

I was just telling my girlfriend that for some reason everyone complains about taking fish out of their tank. Between a standard glass trap for larger fish, and 5 minutes with a net we have never had any trouble. I guess it’s luck.

choss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. I am having trouble getting a clown fish out of a 40 cube. He sees me coming and immediately hides. I think it helps if you are wearing scuba gear and swimming in your tank with a net. :)

OP
OP
joporeefpro

joporeefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. I am having trouble getting a clown fish out of a 40 cube. He sees me coming and immediately hides. I think it helps if you are wearing scuba gear and swimming in your tank with a net. :)
haha it is usually quite a spectacle when I start working in the tank. The shirt comes off, we roll out a piece of canvas I had made that hangs infront of the tank on onto the floor as to not damage the floor and cabinets... I take out my drywalling ladder I got just for working in the tank... haha

OP
OP
joporeefpro

joporeefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5527.JPG

Added some triton dosing pumps

choss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I can imagine you with your feet dangling in the air, 1/2 submerged and calling for help. Anyway, good luck. Sick pumps by the way!

BluewaterLa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been a good while since I've seen this thread. Three new pages of info just read and I have to say I'm still impressed and like the improvements your tank has made.
Appears your tank is more stable and your corals are growing nicely.
Looking good, thanks for sharing.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 69 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.9%

Back