July 17, 2011 Meeting

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to try me best to make it. Vacation Bible school starts that night and so I just don't know (Amy is helping to run it this year), With my penchant to want to stand around and talk reef for hours if I am going to be able to make it I will have to have some disipline. I've been wanting to try your restaurant Zef for quite a while. Hope I can make it and see you guys there:)
thanks, Chris

Joylynn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is Mallard's restraunt? I don't have any frags to bring but I do have plenty of green and yellow polyps if anyone wants any. My other corals aren't anywhere near ready to frag.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a lil tip for the newbies that are take corals home. Being it been super hot it will be a good idea if you bring a cooler to transport your new babies home. I sure if you live close by they may be alright. But I know some has about an hour drive.

Thanks hope to see alote of you there.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is Mallard's restraunt? I don't have any frags to bring but I do have plenty of green and yellow polyps if anyone wants any. My other corals aren't anywhere near ready to frag.

Mallards restaurant
3803 Dickerson pike
Nashville, tn 37207
It's in north Nashville,

Joylynn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tina, you may be able to get your red slime under control by blowing it off the rocks and stuff with a turkey baster. You can also use the turkey baster to suck up the slime afterwards. It won't eradicate it but you can get a lot of it out of your tank, and off your corals, that way.

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the tip Joylynn. I've been trying but the stuff's stubborn. At least the diatoms are slowing down some. Will you be at the meeting? I hope to not be the only female member there! But am still excited about it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back