July 17, 2011 Meeting

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Comeon got give me or bod time to post. Lol
On bring guest the something the bod has to agree on. But if anyone wants to come and become a member of the club at the meet can do so.

And the amount of frags. Let say 20 frags a person. That's sound like a good number.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't clear eough with my post.
1-20 frags a person
One for the dirty frag exchange. And other to sale or trade. If your new and don't have frags to partake I or someone got you covered.
No tank setup.

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
silly Chris... i was the one to pose the question :) hey... i finally have a signature... YAY!!!!

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubt he'll come this time because of short notice and the distance but the goal is to get him to join the club since he's into it and so is his wife.

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will not have a frag, since I'm new, nor will I need to bring a frag home, since my tank is so "diatomically" correct right now! I'm emptying my skimmer cup twice a day, the water is cloudy looking from the side, the brown is everywhere, and I've got red slime but am afraid to turn off the skimmer to do the treatment. What a mess!

angrycubano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not on FB so please put me down for one. Since it's in a restaurant can family come too? Of course I would pay for our food but it can be family dinner (wife and son) for us. If not, it's no bigggie but I thought I would at least ask.

tahojones

Linda J
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there this time. However, I do not have enough large pieces to frag yet, so I too will be begging to pay for a hard coral piece, if possible. I do have one beautiful green slimmer, waiting to be fragged. I will do that for next swap.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not on FB so please put me down for one. Since it's in a restaurant can family come too? Of course I would pay for our food but it can be family dinner (wife and son) for us. If not, it's no bigggie but I thought I would at least ask.
That's up to the bod. But I see no reson why not. As long they pay for the food.

Also Rick made a thread on the clubs private forum.

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 Frags for some may not be possible, So Bring what you can and it will all work it self out! All Family members are welcome to come to any of our meetings, But when held at a Resturant the Food is not Free except for Paid Members. All other Guest can buy a meal at a good price from Zef.
We can also talk about anything that comes up that people are interested in and need some help with. We have lots of new members that everyone needs to get to know and that can be done so all new members are introduced to everyone.
Bill

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will try and make it pending work but should be able to make it. Would love it if i can carpool with someone i will even pay for the gas.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill 20 frags tops. That's what I was trying to say.

If you don't have a frag to throw in the dirty frag exchange. One will be given to you to join in the fun. Plus I'm sure there will be frags to be traded and for sale.

Greg I don't know wher summertown is. But I sure you can find someone from spring hill or boro to carpool if you can make it. Sure hope you can. Like to put a face with the avatar.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back