Jumping back into the salt

Trnman32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my names Randy and after a 9-10 yr hiatus I am getting back into the salt world . My job has had me moving around quite a bit in the past 10 years but now we are settled and I’m itching to get back into the hobby . I’m trying to come up to speed on the new LED lighting as apposed to the MH lighting I used to use on my 120 reefer ,also looking at all the advancements in other new equipment so all suggestions will be welcomed . Thanks for having me !

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef2reef.
excited.gif

Antics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! LEDs are great but you can be wildly successful with MH or T5 as well! Now that you're getting back into the hobby I definitely recommend you watch the BRS 52 weeks of reefing on YouTube. Lots of great content and explanations about setting up and planning for a successful tank. (Including specific videos on lighting!)

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my names Randy and after a 9-10 yr hiatus I am getting back into the salt world . My job has had me moving around quite a bit in the past 10 years but now we are settled and I’m itching to get back into the hobby . I’m trying to come up to speed on the new LED lighting as apposed to the MH lighting I used to use on my 120 reefer ,also looking at all the advancements in other new equipment so all suggestions will be welcomed . Thanks for having me !
Welcoem to R2R! ;Smuggrin

Back