June 2011 POTM Entry Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
under my ebay special blue leds. almost like reefbrites.

IMG_2859.jpg
 
A lot of great shots here guys wish I could play:cry:
 
Pickupman, nice fish shot, but the theme this month is large-polyp stony corals. Looking forward to your submission from that category. Also, the image size should be no longer/taller than 800 pixels. Please read the introductory post for this thread.
Thanks,
Gary
 
Ninja,
Nice shot but this month's theme is large-polyp stony corals. Parameters for the competition are spelled out in the first post of this thread. Looking forward to your LPS entry.
Gary
 
I'll give it a try but there are some awesome photos :)

bsagea-albums-our-critters-picture15407-neon-green-fox-coral2.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new