Just a fun one year tank update video

Bertbreaksnecks

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first actual reef tank over a year old and established, had many LRFO tanks before this. It wouldn’t let me do a 4K upload on here ‍♀️

enjoy !
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4058.MOV
    49.7 MB
Thanks guys! I’m proud I’ve come this far with really only killing zoas.. I don’t know why I can’t keep zoas Alive. I tried to start a little zoa garden and failed miserabley
 
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new