Just a Little Hello

filishy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there!
I just wanted to say hello to all as I start my adventure here in Reef2Reef. I have been -in one way or another- caught up in this fantastic hobby for about 20 years. Mind you, most of those years I have been "sans" reefs. In my best years, I had about 6 reefs running simultaneously. At the moment, I am putting together a small Nano of only 10 gallons but those 10 gallons are as important as if this was a 200-gallon reef. Hey, a girl can only dream. Cheers! ;Cat
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7


pics required...lol we all love pics
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new