Just a Noob

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome NooB. You came to the right place.
black ish appearance GIF

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r and you def. Came to the right place i watched this site from a distance when first starting out and all i have to say is im honored to be a member here. The knowledge and people alone here is absolutely amazing no matter the question even if you think it might be stupid gets answered and quickly. The only stupid questions are the ones that aren't asked. Best of wishes to you on this journey and ask away. Hope to see a buold thread soon from you.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 20

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef Community,

I am a complete NooB to the aquarium world. I have limited experience with a small freshwater tank. . . that I have enjoyed over the past couple years. BUT I would like to really have a setup that is super to look and and enjoy! I am looking forward to learning something new and stepping through the process establishing a wonderful indoor sea to enjoy.

Thank you for all the knowledge that you have already put into this online community. This will be my go to place for gaining wisdom and looking for answers. Thank you for posting pictures / video of your aquariums they are informative and inspiring!
Welcome to R2R

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef Community,

I am a complete NooB to the aquarium world. I have limited experience with a small freshwater tank. . . that I have enjoyed over the past couple years. BUT I would like to really have a setup that is super to look and and enjoy! I am looking forward to learning something new and stepping through the process establishing a wonderful indoor sea to enjoy.

Thank you for all the knowledge that you have already put into this online community. This will be my go to place for gaining wisdom and looking for answers. Thank you for posting pictures / video of your aquariums they are informative and inspiring!
Consider watching Bulk Reef Supply videos'

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.9%
Back