Just a update!

TeenReeferJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so after adding in my corals I got my tank is looking good. And suggestions for me or anything I should add. Wensday I will be getting a AI prime HD light for my 15g(this tank).

5AEFC5CC-3BA7-4DB4-9317-C58036A62102.jpeg

0B8B4ACF-5CA8-4796-BD83-CACDC48075EC.jpeg

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a heater and HOB Filter. You should think about a flow solution as well depending on what you plan to keep. If its softies you may be OK. But having some additional flow will help. Simple solution will be Hydor Koralia with a timer

OP
OP
TeenReeferJ

TeenReeferJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a heater and HOB Filter. You should think about a flow solution as well depending on what you plan to keep. If its softies you may be OK. But having some additional flow will help. Simple solution will be Hydor Koralia with a timer
Thank you! Do you have any suggestions for a wave maker? I herd that in small tanks it will pick up the sand and make my tank look yucky. If you have any good suggestions for a 15g please let me know

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go with Hydor Koralia nano 240. It’s the smallest of all and costs 35$. Yeah small tanks have their challenges. But you don’t have to run it all the time. Get a timer and let it run 30mins ON 30mins OFF during ur photo period and OFF after lights out.

Also point the pump towards the side glass and upwards. So you get aeration and it’s diffused flow.

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arrows to show direction and place it top 3rd of the tank and to one side, that diffused flow will help a little with sand. Always have to try.

Views.JPG

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 48 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.7%
Back