Just a well rounded acro pac! You cant go wrong

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,925
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pack Of Winners! You cant go wrong

A nice overall frag pack. 10 piece WYSIWYG 225.00 shipping is free!



Follow link Frag pack 5


1. Tubs Pink Jade
2. LE Pink Lemonade
3. BC Sky Parade
4. Garf Bonsai
5. Forest Fire Digi
6. BC Green Teeth
7. Clodhopper Humilis
8. Planet Earth Milli
9. ORA Red Planet
10. Ladies and gentleman, it's the Premoberry!:tongue:


IMG_0531.jpg



IMG_0534.jpg

 
Last edited:
lol premoberry!!!! Nice stuff man!

In dbarsottis tank the premoberry out shines the pearlberry by a mile. I think its his nicest coral in his system lol.
 
I know I know. Tell me about it. It's one of those awesomely underrated acros. I feel privileged to just have one myself. Unfortunately it's the one in the back right corner and you just cant quite see how it shines in the pic.


This pack is awesome and this pack is still available. lets do 199.00 shipped!
 
Guess my title was a just little to bland.:sad:

I'll bump this one more time. Just because.:wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new