Just became a 2 Star General with my 100th post

I had 2 million posts for a little bit. Then Rev took them away.....
 
Lol yeah. You were the only one to do the math and find out it wasn't possible :). You have way passed me since then ;)
 
Lol yeah. You were the only one to do the math and find out it wasn't possible :). You have way passed me since then ;)

Yep, even did the math to figure out how long it would take to catch up to Rev where he is at now with an average amount of posts each day, less than 6 years but still would take some time, that or would have to post more.

The go with the flow competition has been a bit of a motivator at the start of the month... now I am afraid I am hopelessly hooked :D
 
I do believe you are currently in the lead for points. I have no idea where I stand. I would like to think that I am up there somewhere. I have upped my posts because of that comp as well :)

6 years?? Wow. I have found that with tapatalk it is very very easy to post faster than the 30 second minimum. My local forum was set at 1 minute. Needless to say it has been lowered to 20 seconds :)
 
I can't see the link to the "stars" can you repost it so I don't have to search for it. Lol!
 
Could get it down to a little over 3 years if posted an average of 25 posts a day, would have to post even more to get pass Rev though.

Interesting about tapatalk, my phone is so slow when using data that it really doesn't matter much, add along with making sure that the swype keyboard on the android doesn't decide to say something completly different.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new