Just can't find the right Beer!!!!

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i've tried to like beer and i just cant find one that i like.. I can't even find one i can finish off thats how bad i think they taste. I've tried all the regulars and tonight i gave it another shot with a Samuel Adams Winter Lager and still i think it taste like p*ss.. Is there any hope for me to find one i like or is beer something i will never have a taste for :sure:

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like all beer! Guess thats why I dont drink much just every once in a blue moon

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I normally find a beer that I don't particularly like but I drink it anyway because I bought it. I found one a couple of weeks that I actually poured out it was so bad. I should have been clued in by the name: Slim Chance. Boy, that stuff was bad. Like somebody else told me one time, "They need to put that back in the horse!".

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guinness.

rainbow.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
BHAMR6

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info i'm going to try some of those maybe i will found one...

Kraylen, Its funny we are talking about horse p*ss when i just saw that video on your homepage a couple of days ago !!!!!!

H@rry, Thats what i do i buy and force my self to drink it so i dont waste my money

bamastunter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
beer is a acquired tatse just find you a brand that is not to bad and keep with it after a little while the tatse will come to you just $.02

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if it's come to Alabama yet, but my favorite is Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar Ale. Rogue is out of Oregon, but the HNBN is a higher alcohol content, so not sure when it'll make it. We were able to pick up my number two beer locally, but it may be more of an acquired taste. Not many can handle a meal in a bottle;) (Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout-Tadcaster, England).

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back