Just got my first fish today! Feeding question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigFeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigFeesh

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
810
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a chalk basslet for my 29 gal biocube and have mysis shrimp, but I want to hear your opinion on when to feed him and how many times a day .thanks
 
Ok yeah I knew it would affect the phosphate I just don't know all the saltwater aquarium acronyms yet haha.
 
Absolutely! You can try now if you want, sometimes fish take a few days to start eating again, but most basslets that I have dealt with are pretty good eaters.
 
He came out of his " man cave" and scarfed down all the mysis shrimp I put in! Awesome feeling !:bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new