Just here to study and ask questions

Fennel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. New to the hobby. Marine aquarium and reef keeping is a skill I am trying to develop further as a hobby. As a current college student I am trying to decide a supporting liberal art elective set aside from the choice of sociology and psychology as minor and major. Biology is fascinating and chemistry interests me so I got into this hobby as a reward and incentive. I am not here to buy or sell anything. It's either sociology and psychology or zoology and marine biology.. or botanical science in the future as a steady study.. so just here to unwind and learn.. bear with me. Thank You.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. New to the hobby. Marine aquarium and reef keeping is a skill I am trying to develop further as a hobby. As a current college student I am trying to decide a supporting liberal art elective set aside from the choice of sociology and psychology as minor and major. Biology is fascinating and chemistry interests me so I got into this hobby as a reward and incentive. I am not here to buy or sell anything. It's either sociology and psychology or zoology and marine biology.. or botanical science in the future as a steady study.. so just here to unwind and learn.. bear with me. Thank You.
Welcome!

Glad you joined

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heyyyy yeah we are happy to have anyone who is interested. ^_^ Feel free to ask whatever you'd like. :D

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! This is an awesome place to dive in and find answers to a lot of your questions with the hobby. That is the beautiful thing about it is as well is everyone is constantly learning!

Welcome again to R2R!

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Welcome to R2R!!!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Fennel - We are glad you are here. It is a great place to explore and learn. Just today, we had a new member post incredible videos of a cold water tank with local Norwegian wildlife. You should check it out. @bullfrog There are members here from all around the world.... reefing without borders. Isn't that magical! I wish you inspiration for your future career...
happy fun GIF by Friso Blankevoort

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 194 71.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back