Just saying hello, Introducing myself

nitereefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all of the great information shared here. My wife and I have been setting up his and her tanks for the last couple of months and much of what we have seen here has been helpful. Mine is a Biocube 16 that is focused on LPS and a couple of very calm fish. Hers is a Biocube 32 that is focused on fish and a couple of softies. We kept saltwater long ago with an Eclipse 20 gallon. We had no such resource like this to help with that tank, and now we are amazed we were able to keep anything alive. At one point, we had a maroon clown, a blue tang, a few damsels and a chocolate chip starfish with only a little rock and some seashells. We thought we were doing great. We are glad we have this resource to assist in our new/old hobby now.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Good luck with your aquariums!

5C62EE8C-3F76-4335-8B66-C30DDABF0341.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all of the great information shared here. My wife and I have been setting up his and her tanks for the last couple of months and much of what we have seen here has been helpful. Mine is a Biocube 16 that is focused on LPS and a couple of very calm fish. Hers is a Biocube 32 that is focused on fish and a couple of softies. We kept saltwater long ago with an Eclipse 20 gallon. We had no such resource like this to help with that tank, and now we are amazed we were able to keep anything alive. At one point, we had a maroon clown, a blue tang, a few damsels and a chocolate chip starfish with only a little rock and some seashells. We thought we were doing great. We are glad we have this resource to assist in our new/old hobby now.

Welcome to you both! Glad you joined. We share our tank, but I *love* the idea of HIS and HERS!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

jwill4400

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 66 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.9%
Back