Just testing my new camera

  • Thread starter Thread starter mc-cro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mc-cro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
242
Reaction score
14
Location
Louisville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I got a new camera this week, and I am just testing out some things. I havent learned to use any photoediting sw yet, and photobucket seems to be acting a flaky.



IMG_0100_zps19e71670.jpg



IMG_0101_zps33e4fbb3-1_zpsd04964ef.jpg




121212_10_zps12b3453d.jpg


121212_7_zps32feed6b.jpg


121212_2_zpsfaa5e097.jpg


IMG_0068_zps40902848.jpg
 
Nice pictures.

What kind of camera and lens are you using?

Did you take these pics with a tripod or freehand?
 
I just got a T3i yesterday, first real camera I have ever had. these were all shot with the kit lens free hand; except the #4 and #5 were shot with a 50mm on a tripod
 
I bought it all off amazon with the help of some gift cards I had, the camera and kit lens was $600, but I got a $150 off another lens and free gear bag.
 
Amazing pics!! Thanks for sharing!
 
I just got a copy of photoshop CS6, never used editing sw before, so its just a learning experience

My Echinata

IMG_0079.jpg
 
I'm picking up a used T3i and macro lens on wednesday, be getting the editing software to follow soon too. I'll be learning right a alone with you ha ha. I hope my first free hand shots come out that nice. Have fun!
 
Nice start! You will see a world of a difference using a tripod.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new