Just the new guy

Hey there. I’m kinda new to hobby have expierence but wouldn’t consider myself expierenced.

I’m just starting a new tank it’s a 32g biocube
Everything stock besides an extra power head. Tank is currently in day 3 of cycle but here is a picture I have no livestock yet
image.jpg
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey there. I’m kinda new to hobby have expierence but wouldn’t consider myself expierenced.

I’m just starting a new tank it’s a 32g biocube
Everything stock besides an extra power head. Tank is currently in day 3 of cycle but here is a picture I have no livestock yet
image.jpg
Start a build thread so we can follow along.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new