OP
drewslagoon

drewslagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that is a beautiful Lagoon! How are you running the mp10? Also, did you just remove the flare end from the returns?

I'm running the mp10 on the pink Gyre mode at roughly 60-70%
And yeah I removed the flared return nozzles. They clogged up fast and casts a shadow that I disliked. Btw thank you :)!

OP
OP
drewslagoon

drewslagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best description of the IM25. Great form factor but would be amazing drilled. I've thought about ordering a second one, ripping out the AIO portion, drilling it for a sump and swapping my current one but man that seems like a lot of work. ;Yuck

Bro I've literally had the same exact thoughts [emoji23][emoji23][emoji16] I'm in the same boat :/

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg

Ali350z

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I follow your tank on Instagram. I freaking love it. The Ai and t5 combo is awesome.

MRRBW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank. Not to repeat others but I've enjoyed looking over your photos on instagram. I have the same tank that I will be setting up shortly, waiting on stand to be completed and get the lights etc. The tank has sat on my storage shelf for way too long. I hope I can get it half as nice as yours. Great job!

OP
OP
drewslagoon

drewslagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank. Not to repeat others but I've enjoyed looking over your photos on instagram. I have the same tank that I will be setting up shortly, waiting on stand to be completed and get the lights etc. The tank has sat on my storage shelf for way too long. I hope I can get it half as nice as yours. Great job!

Appreciate the love! And the follow on ig , glad you enjoy my posts ! Looking forward to your build, deff dm me photos of your progress [emoji16][emoji16][emoji1362][emoji1362]

Travis Stewart

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sick dang dude. I also subb on youtube. How did you mount the T5 onto the Hydra 26. Love the spectrum

nanoreef1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome set up how did you mount the T5 fixtures? Also what brand and bulb spectrum. Also what percentage do you run your Ai 26 HD I also have the same fixture and tank.

OP
OP
drewslagoon

drewslagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best description of the IM25. Great form factor but would be amazing drilled. I've thought about ordering a second one, ripping out the AIO portion, drilling it for a sump and swapping my current one but man that seems like a lot of work. ;Yuck
it really is lol have you seen the ext models that came out not too long ago?? regrets :((((

pompeyjohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, great tank. So many questions :)

1. Are you running biopellets in the little IM reactor? if so, which brand, and is the pump on full?
2. How is the fuge still alive with the biopellets?
3. what is your current dosing amounts?
4. which salt are you using?
5. what is the light over the fuge? how is it secured? and are you concerned about salt creep killing it?
6. What are your lighting settings?!

Thank you!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back