Just your average: Looking for a local par meter to rent. Thread

WestonNanos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the So Cal , orange county area have a par meter that I can rent? I will obviously pay whatever your looking for, and I can also give you some sort of deposit if needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the So Cal , orange county area have a par meter that I can rent? I will obviously pay whatever your looking for, and I can also give you some sort of deposit if needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I think Seaside in Huntington Beach rents them. Also, iirc Ellis Aquatics in Compton rents too.

I ended up buying the apogee USB model, the list was as long as the Mississippi to rent from Ellis @ the time when I was looking.

OP
OP
WestonNanos

WestonNanos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No local reef club’s nearby?
Im sort of confused with the reef clubs forum.... I cant seem to find one for the orange county area.

I think Seaside in Huntington Beach rents them. Also, iirc Ellis Aquatics in Compton rents too.

I ended up buying the apogee USB model, the list was as long as the Mississippi to rent from Ellis @ the time when I was looking.
Seaside is right next to my house and I just called them, they said they do not... I also got the same response from tongs in fountain valley. Do you happen to be in the area? No pressure, but if I could rent yours, I would love for the money to go to you! Again no pressure

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sort of confused with the reef clubs forum.... I cant seem to find one for the orange county area.

Seaside is right next to my house and I just called them, they said they do not... I also got the same response from tongs in fountain valley. Do you happen to be in the area? No pressure, but if I could rent yours, I would love for the money to go to you! Again no pressure
Check your PM.

Back