K7 PRO III Spectrum Sharing

Maybe a silly question, but how do I upload a QR to the app? I don't see any options on the Noopsyche app for anything like this
 
If you run an android. Swipe down to get your menu. You should see a qr scanner icon. Mine is on the second page. Then open it and select the the gallery icon on the right to use an image in your gallery

Screenshot_20241103_100226_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20241103_100606_Camera.jpg
I run iOS :)
 
Good evening guys!
Size of the tank is 20*18*16 inches
SPS LPS soft
Lighting: 1 unit K7 PRO III
The height of the light from the surface is 10 inches

13375593045636185.jpeg 13375593041509043.jpeg 13375593052231030 (1).jpeg 13375593051068573 (1).jpeg 13375593049541835 (1).jpeg 13375593047674225 (1).jpeg
@noopsyche I Would like to place an order for k7 pro 3 w wifi US plug, but heard issues of shipping. Is there a store I can buy in FoShan?
 
Now mine under those and copied spectrum AB+
Very nice I hope that my corals will be happy
 

Attachments

  • d16a3ecfedbbe77d46b652710e892df2.mp4
    3.2 MB
You can creat a QR code from within the app. Take a screen shot of it and then you can share your programming.
 
If you go into your programming there is a button at the type right that says import/export. There will either create a QR code or you can upload a code from another user to try out different light schedules. I have about 4 saved that I liked.
 
This is a pitty that multiple Presets cannot be saved on app and pick whenever it is wished.

Guys are you able to create the present on the Noo-psyche K7 Pro v3 mimicing WWC spectrum?
Use the ab+ for the first 4-6 hours then remove all white for the remaining 8-6 hours. I used it, wasn’t bad wasn’t great. did color up lps but sps not so much.

Made my own off a Dana riddle thread here with %. Testing it tomorrow. It’s higher red/green then most run. I’m blending with ap9x so harder already to do. Biggest reason for making a custom since tuna blue is a “ideal spectrum” but k7 has an ideal price lol. It is attached. Keep my elements higher and very consistent so may not be for everyone.

IMG_1769.png IMG_1770.jpeg
 
Use the ab+ for the first 4-6 hours then remove all white for the remaining 8-6 hours. I used it, wasn’t bad wasn’t great. did color up lps but sps not so much.

Made my own off a Dana riddle thread here with %. Testing it tomorrow. It’s higher red/green then most run. I’m blending with ap9x so harder already to do. Biggest reason for making a custom since tuna blue is a “ideal spectrum” but k7 has an ideal price lol.
Can you share your QR when you run it?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new