Kamoer FX-STP peristaltic Pump mount ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cali9dub
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cali9dub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
427
Location
Cape Coral, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone mounted their Kamoer fx-stp peristaltic pump? Love to see how you did it. I knocked mine into my refugium and would like to keep that from happening again !! Lol. Thanks !!
 
Has anyone mounted their Kamoer fx-stp peristaltic pump? Love to see how you did it. I knocked mine into my refugium and would like to keep that from happening again !! Lol. Thanks !!

@Michael@CoralVue - any ideas on how to handle this?

#Kamoer
 
@Michael@CoralVue - any ideas on how to handle this?

#Kamoer

Unfortunately I don’t . I do not have one of these in my possession, but I do have a few ideas. Personally I would probably DIY something. I did a quick google search with the Kamoer and looked at just images of the pump. It looked like a few folks came up with some DIY options. Adding little stands or even a small 3 sides box might be an option. When all else fails I would go the zip tie route. I don’t know of any purpose type holder for this dosing pump , but then again I could be totally wrong. If you know anyone that has a 3D printer you could also try creating something for yourself??
Has anyone mounted their Kamoer fx-stp peristaltic pump? Love to see how you did it. I knocked mine into my refugium and would like to keep that from happening again !! Lol. Thanks !!
 
I mounted mine on a shelf @ the back of the stand.
Printedreefing solutions.com
He has made things for me by dimensions & all worked, talk to him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new