OP
A_Blind_Reefer

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As with others that have contacted coral vue, they emailed me today stating kamoer is having server issues and is working on it. They are waiting for an update as soon as it’s fixed.

GT3000XX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe the problem started with the latest update to the app that was 2 weeks ago. I sent CoralVue the following:

Hi Tonya
I have done some research and it looks like when they went from app version 1.8.0 to 1.8.1 2 weeks ago is when the issue started. Many people are reporting this issue just started recently. Maybe this information will help them resolve it I am on a iPhone.

dannyboyrife79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luckily I check alk often. Noticed a drop a couple days ago. Been pulling my hair out trying to get the app to work. Next time I'm buying red sea.

GT3000XX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting observation. For the last couple of days I have been able to open the app and everything works great. I tried around 3AM and 6AM and both times I opened the app and scrolled through different parts in the app. Now at 10AM this morning the app is back to either opening very slow or not at all. This leads to the big question. If the problem is with the app why does it work early in the morning but not during the day??? My opinion is that the server is not very busy in the early morning but as the day progresses the problem gets worst. I believe the server is being overwhelmed hence the communication time out. I sure hope they get this fixed it is getting old!!!!

plankton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes having same issues with Kamoer remote app timeouts and website says they are having issues with cloud server. Right now i can’t even pair a f4 pro. Was working for years now not working. Sigh. Defineitly issue on their side.

BigMax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes having same issues with Kamoer remote app timeouts and website says they are having issues with cloud server. Right now i can’t even pair a f4 pro. Was working for years now not working. Sigh. Defineitly issue on their side.
I went into the Kamore website and I can only see their products. Do you have a link where they mention the server issues? It would be interesting read what they say and to track progress, they have been a black hole to date.

Last edited:

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is down too worked fine for two years and then just crapped the bed and can’t connect to the app typical. Will be demanding a refund going with Red Sea doser I guess

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to find some sort of contact information be was not able to. They just now (today) released an update for iPhone. I updated it and it made no difference
Same here what a **** show, guess I’ll just order the Red Sea now and get it over with unfortunately

OP
OP
A_Blind_Reefer

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone made any progress with the app or customer service? I can't even find how to contact customer service.
You have to contact coral vue as they are the rep for kamoer. They’ll just tell you what they told me and others. Kamoer is having server issues and they are waiting to hear when it’s fixed. It’s been a long time for a server issue. Usually there’s a Time Machine backup on a separate server for instant transfer. I’m guessing it’s a bit not involved

GT3000XX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it’s the server why does it work fine early in the morning? I’ve been able to get on the app with all functions working at 3am and 6am but haven’t been able to get on all day.

wtdenk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty tired of not being able to update/modify my kamoer dosing schedule. Feel lucky it's still dosing my last schedule i guess, eventhough I can't get the app to even show the schedule it's dosing.

What's the best option to replace with another brand?

Just need a single head but I'd be fine with multiple heads if the price isn't outrageous. Need by the hour dosing with the ability to customize each hour. (Kalk - I dose heavier at night for PH). Appreciate any advice

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight mine all reset to zero volume in containers and won't let me dose

Screenshot_20230513-223208.png

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine's been flawless for months really hoping it's just a fluke. One night not running for nitrate and phosphate isn't bad....

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 92 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back