Kamoer remote app issues anyone?

Enderg60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checked again and there is an android update as well. Ive installed it and it appears to be working now. Its 2pm here and this would be a time it wasnt working yesterday.

Fingers crossed.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checked again and there is an android update as well. Ive installed it and it appears to be working now. Its 2pm here and this would be a time it wasnt working yesterday.

Fingers crossed.
Same I just figured out my app wasn't updated and it works currently

Look at my previous screenshot before the app update there was no firmware version being picked up.
Screenshot_20230516-140817.png

Wiskey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see there is another app update today for iPhone. I installed it and the app is much faster
Mine too. There is a noticeable difference in how fast it connects to the pump now. I'll let CoralVue know that this update seems to be a fix just in case they aren't aware.

Whiskey

OP
OP
A_Blind_Reefer

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had updated to 1.8.4 as soon as it was released the other day as the 1.8.3 update the day before didn’t work. Mine took quite awhile to connect with 1.8.4 but did work. This morning, a couple days since I updated, the app had booted me out and started with the how would you like to connect screen. After I entered my credentials it connected instantly. It’s back to operating at least as fast as in months past, probably faster. I’m curious as to why the app reset on its own, days after the update, but who cares it works now. It’s still on 1.8.4 iOS so nothing changed there. I was thinking maybe a firmware update but I don’t see where I can’t tell if and when that was updated.

RaymondL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I"m able to connect right now (2:00pm. EST). Let's hope the updated app is the answer to this ongoing issue we've been all experiencing.

Let's all report back if there's the same problem - let's hope not and so this thread can be put to rest :)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 101 75.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back