Kamoer X1 Bluetooth Issues

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I bought this pump new maybe 2 months ago to dose Nopox. I have the schedule set to dose 1x at noon. Not long after setting it up, while doing maintenance, I noticed it wasn't dosing. (I'm aware of the issue with losing power to the Bluetooth model, and it wasn't due to this) So I had my gf set a timer on her phone and watch the doser each day- which seems counterproductive to having the doser in the first place. The schedule is set to run at 12, but on some days it will dose at 11:59. Other days it will dose at 12:01 or even 12:02. Today is a Saturday so I was able to watch the doser today. It didn't dose at all, which I guess makes sense. I've been dosing 5ml of nopox to my 50g system for 3 weeks now and have not seen the decrease in no3 that I was expecting. It seems to be staying between 10-20 ppm. Point being I'm almost certain it isn't dosing everyday based on my no3 levels. Has anyone else had an issue with this pump? I'm about to throw this thing in the trash and use the extra head on my bubble magus!!!

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had 3 of these once upon a time and started getting some really weird inconsistencies after one of the updates about a year ago. I ended up swapping out to 4head WiFi jebao dosers instead. Not sure what happened with the kamoers, but I distinctly remember and upgrade going through, and issues immediately following.

OP
OP
K

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had 3 of these once upon a time and started getting some really weird inconsistencies after one of the updates about a year ago. I ended up swapping out to 4head WiFi jebao dosers instead. Not sure what happened with the kamoers, but I distinctly remember and upgrade going through, and issues immediately following.
Glad to know it's not only me! I switched the nopox to the remaining head on my bubble magus. I'm moving this point of sale kamoer to dose kalk on my nano... going to try to work out the kinks on a system that doesn't matter as much. Disappointing for a doser with so much "potential"

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 57 56.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back