Kamoer x1 PRO T Stepper pump.

branbray07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Messages
328
Reaction score
159
Location
FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Just got this pump to dose my kalk, but wanted to know what this feature was for if anyone has a clue. Also i would like to continuous dose on reverse photo period, but dont know if this is possible maybe using my apex. Any ideas,
IMG_2432.jpeg
 
Like it it possible to run continuously and have apex turn it off at set ph and turn back on at set ph? And will it continue to run continuously
There is a video from bulk reef supply that mentions controlling dosing pump with pH setting using apex. I can’t remember exact video but if you search “3 ways to kalkwasser dosing your reef tank safer” it shows how to set the dosing pump to stop if ph is greater than a set number. I recently just purchased and finally able to connect the pump, below is my configuration to set it to stop the pump if my ph is greater than 8.4. Hope this helps and I will update once I get my kalkwasser dosing set up and if the pump turns off when it reaches the threshold. Make sure you name your dosing pump and insert the config under that pump outlet

1699361261727.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new