Kamoer x1 PRO T Stepper pump.

branbray07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Just got this pump to dose my kalk, but wanted to know what this feature was for if anyone has a clue. Also i would like to continuous dose on reverse photo period, but dont know if this is possible maybe using my apex. Any ideas,
IMG_2432.jpeg

OP
OP
branbray07

branbray07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you mean with your Apex?
Like it it possible to run continuously and have apex turn it off at set ph and turn back on at set ph? And will it continue to run continuously

khmer86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like it it possible to run continuously and have apex turn it off at set ph and turn back on at set ph? And will it continue to run continuously
There is a video from bulk reef supply that mentions controlling dosing pump with pH setting using apex. I can’t remember exact video but if you search “3 ways to kalkwasser dosing your reef tank safer” it shows how to set the dosing pump to stop if ph is greater than a set number. I recently just purchased and finally able to connect the pump, below is my configuration to set it to stop the pump if my ph is greater than 8.4. Hope this helps and I will update once I get my kalkwasser dosing set up and if the pump turns off when it reaches the threshold. Make sure you name your dosing pump and insert the config under that pump outlet

1699361261727.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back