Kamoer x1 won’t load

acropora4u

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
2,724
Reaction score
1,200
Location
here
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t get it to read the pump so I can set a program. It’s connected to Bluetooth but cannot get the pump page to actually load as pictured here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no luck.

4348D790-DB67-4971-A5FF-383C57FB277A.png 4C9B1589-83E4-456B-B177-9AD99787C768.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new