Kamore X1 Pro - Communication Timeout

Reefer4fun

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today, I have problems with the app again. Seems I have the comm. issues during my evenings. I have the feeling that if I try tomorrow in the morning. It will work just fine. TBC

GT3000XX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s 4:30am and the app works flawlessly. So why is this???????

IMG_3032.png IMG_3031.png IMG_3029.png IMG-3033.PNG

Last edited:

Reefer4fun

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today, I have problems with the app again. Seems I have the comm. issues during my evenings. I have the feeling that if I try tomorrow in the morning. It will work just fine. TBC
Confirmed. It worked flawlessly. There may be something with the cloud link

GT3000XX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s now 11:30am and the app won’t load the pump again. This has happened the last 3 days. I can get on at 2am-3am-6am but never late morning or for the rest of the day.
IMG-3037.PNG
IMG-3036.PNG

carusi98

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to add my name to this thread. When trouble-shooting, I factory reset my device and now im not able to make any new changes.. I have a doser that is a brick at the moment. Please keep thread updated with the Manufacture is saying those who have reached out. I have an ios device and I have tried my home wifi and LTE with no luck.

fodsod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll start my email campaign to CorlaVue on this first thing tomorrow. This is obviously on the manufacturer’s end so they need to fix this asap.

I don’t have high hopes but we need more people pointing it out to them to push this along.

johnmac28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll start my email campaign to CorlaVue on this first thing tomorrow. This is obviously on the manufacturer’s end so they need to fix this asap.

I don’t have high hopes but we need more people pointing it out to them to push this along.
Another user here. Having same problem since Friday. Nothing I’ve tried is working and I hope a solution comes quickly. I don’t know if my pumps are running on schedule or not…..

RaymondL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since I picked up 2 of these units over 6 months ago, I've given up - one thing I can say for certainty is that if you don't do anything, it'll come back on its own. Like others have pointed out, it appears that in the evening time is when the issue happens. I don't know why, but truly Kamoer must know what the heck is happening and inform people what the issue is...or at least fix it. Half a year gone by and still the same.

fodsod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update 1.8.3 just released now for iPhone. I installed the app update and it is working as expected. Hope this is a fix that will last!
I didn't know they had updated the app until you posted this, thanks. The firmware version appears to be the same but there's certainly an app update for IOS. It does seem to fix the issues I've been seeing so far. Fingers crossed this issue is resolved.

Mckreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know they had updated the app until you posted this, thanks. The firmware version appears to be the same but there's certainly an app update for IOS. It does seem to fix the issues I've been seeing so far. Fingers crossed this issue is resolved.
Seemed to fix my issues so far as well. Of course I saw the update 30 mins after I bought a Versa from BRS. Anyone want a Kamoer?

fodsod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seemed to fix my issues so far as well. Of course I saw the update 30 mins after I bought a Versa from BRS. Anyone want a Kamoer?
I honestly don't blame you. If I hadn't just spent a small fortune upgrading my powerheads and on WWC's live sale I'd probably do the same thing and buy the Versa 4 pack with the controller mount kit. My luck, they'd be just as big of a pain. lol. :rolleyes:

GT3000XX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see there is another app update today for iPhone. I installed it and the app is much faster

Back